Make the right decisions – with consistency, agility, and transparency.
We help to create and communicate your organization’s approach to ethical decision-making, internally and externally. When senior leaders are navigating their way through difficult decisions, we provide in-depth advisory informed by risk analysis and careful evaluation of options and their implications.
We will design and develop decision-making frameworks, moral vocabularies, principles, guidelines and ethical ambitions to enable consistent ethical decision-making at scale.
This is how we approach decision-making frameworks:
- Codification into guides and frameworks – supporting onboarding and organizational understanding with practical information.
- Topic-specific guidance – on crucial issues like scaling your company, you might need frameworks that focus on questions related to partnership value alignment and how to select clients.
- Preparing for the future – your organization may come under increasing scrutiny on where you operate and with whom, and so you need to understand the implications of expanding into new territories, sectors or markets.
- Alignment to purpose and values – transforming the ethical commitments rooted in your purpose and values into practical tools and steps that are integrated into your decision-making practices.
Would you like to talk to us about Decision-making frameworks?
Get in touch to ask us:
- How do we take a consistent approach to selecting and evaluating new partners, investors, customers or acquisitions as we scale?
- How do we ensure all stakeholder interests are considered in strategic decisions?
- Can you help us take a consistent approach in how we talk about ethically-charged issues in the public domain?
- How can we articulate and scale our approach to ethical decision-making?